Thursday, May 9th, 2013
This bunny’s life is narrated by Samuel L. Jackson, he’s such a badass motherfucking bunny. He was drawn with my gorgeous but perpetually clogged fountain pen, which gives lovely scribbly broken lines. Then his ink was spread and smeared and turned from black to blue and brown and green and grey on the page, using a simple brush and water to affect the change.
Motherfucking Bunny, 5″x7″ pen, water & ink on paper, $250 with free shipping.
Above, you can see the subtle shifts in color from blue to brown to grey, especially the nice navy blues in the shadows and soft warm greys around his face. Below, he has consented to occupy a frame for a short while so you can contemplate the magnitude of his attitude.
- Title: Motherfucking Bunny
- 5 in. x 7 in. pen & ink and brush & ink on paper
- $250 for the original (tax will be added if you live in CA)
- Frame is not included, but can be added for $50 (shipping included)
- Shipping is free anywhere in the world
- Payment plans are available, just email me
- If you’d like to make an offer, just let me know and we’ll make sure no one got the drop on you