Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
Spring is here! Time for some awesome art umbrellas to keep you dry.
- Pay now and get an email with your shipping info & tracking number in a few weeks.
- The art is mine, and the umbrellas are made in China and drop-shipped straight to your front door, probably by some variation on USPS or FedEx.
- Unless you tell me otherwise, I will use the info Paypal gives me when you buy, both email address and mailing address. Remember, PO Box users, FedEx doesn’t love you!
- There are two sizes! The big 45″ wide, 36″ long hook handle umbrella is $60. The smaller 41″ size that folds down to 9″ is $40. There is a fancy drop-down to choose which you want.
- Shipping is free! If you live in CA, there will be sales tax.
- There are three designs! Pictured above are Lost Arcadia (top left) and the Tentacles (bottom right). You can see Rainy City below.
- Pre-sale ends April 3 – don’t be late!
- Questions? Email me!