Green Cheese Moon
I imagine the three groups of colored stars are constellations of some sort, clustered near the mysterious moon. The color and texture reminds me of the veining in good cheese, and so obviously this moon is made of green cheese.
I’d intended to add in some extra decorative elements, but it was so lovely the way it is I decided to stop there. Knowing when you’re done can be the hard part, some days.
Green Cheese Moon, 10″x8″ salt and watercolor on paper, $350 framed, with free shipping.
Above you can see one of the constellations curving in a periwinkle line around the edge of the green planet. Below, you can see the whole thing tucked into a glassless frame.
- Title: Green Cheese Moon
- 10 in. x 8 in. Arches cover black paper with salt, Japanese watercolor and glitter gel pen signature
- $350 for the original (tax will be added if you live in CA)
- Frame is included at no additional charge, even the glass
- Shipping is free anywhere in the world
- Payment plans are available, just email me
- The button below will take you to Paypal – if you’d like to pay another way, just let me know and we’ll work it out
This entry was posted on Monday, August 6th, 2012 at 3:03 am and is filed under Daily Art, Flowers, Trees and Landscapes, Series and Books, Shop - Flowers, Trees and Landscapes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply