Blue Dude of the Deeps
Tuesday, January 8th, 2013
He’s really more teal than blue, but the name amuses me anyway. This little guy looks like Poseidon’s evil minion in some sort of wacky Greek Myth claymation. He’s all tentacles down below, and spiraling silver curls up top, with tentacles on his left arm and silver filigree on the right.
Blue Dude of the Deeps, 3.5″ tall vinyl Color Blank figure customized with acrylic paint and Sharpie marker, $99 with free shipping. Note that this is a collectible, not a toy, and the paint will not stand up to much abuse.
Above, you can see more detail on his curly hair and filigreed arm, as well as the coppery sheen of light off the black Sharpie. Below, you can see the rest of his head and the curling tentacle that takes up most of his back.
He’s been finished and signed, but I need to get some polyvarnish to finish him off before he’s really ready to ship.
- Title: Blue Dude of the Deeps
- 3.5 in. tall Color Blank vinyl figure customized with acrylic paint and Sharpie marker
- $99 for the original (tax will be added if you live in CA)
- Shipping is free anywhere in the world
- This figure is a collectible and not a toy. The paint will not stand up to much abuse, and the materials are in no way guaranteed kid-safe.
- Payment plans are available, just email me
- The button below will take you to Paypal – if you’d like to pay another way, just let me know and we’ll work it out