Friday, October 19th, 2012
This piece is very cheerful and feminine, the shimmery pools of turquoise and salt circled by bright hibiscus pink. The thick, textured watercolor gives a wonderful background for the shiny paint and salt. The small size makes this the perfect thing to brighten up a little corner, adding color and sparkle to your daily life.
Hibiscus Pools, 4″x3.5″ salt and watercolor on paper, $199 framed, with free shipping.
Above, you can see the shining pink-purple and shimmery turquoise together catching the sunlight, the two metallic duochrome watercolors changing subtly as the light hits at different angles. Below, I’ve got the piece tucked into a temporary frame, though it will get a more careful framing before it comes to live at your house permanently.
- Title: Hibiscus Pools
- 4 in. x 3.5 in. duochrome watercolor and salt on watercolor paper
- $199 for the original (tax will be added if you live in CA)
- Frame is included at no additional charge to protect the delicate art during shipping
- Shipping is free anywhere in the world
- Payment plans are available, just email me
- The button below will take you to Paypal – if you’d like to pay another way, just let me know and we’ll work it out
Find more like this:
Categories: Abstract and Just Plain Weird, Daily Art
Tags: for sale, iridescent, pink, salt, turqouise, watercolor