Posts Tagged ‘turqouise’
Friday, October 19th, 2012
This piece is very cheerful and feminine, the shimmery pools of turquoise and salt circled by bright hibiscus pink. The thick, textured watercolor gives a wonderful background for the shiny paint and salt. The small size makes this the perfect thing to brighten up a little corner, adding color and sparkle to your daily life.
Hibiscus Pools, 4″x3.5″ salt and watercolor on paper, $199 framed, with free shipping.
Above, you can see the shining pink-purple and shimmery turquoise together catching the sunlight, the two metallic duochrome watercolors changing subtly as the light hits at different angles. Below, I’ve got the piece tucked into a temporary frame, though it will get a more careful framing before it comes to live at your house permanently.
- Title: Hibiscus Pools
- 4 in. x 3.5 in. duochrome watercolor and salt on watercolor paper
- $199 for the original (tax will be added if you live in CA)
- Frame is included at no additional charge to protect the delicate art during shipping
- Shipping is free anywhere in the world
- Payment plans are available, just email me
- The button below will take you to Paypal – if you’d like to pay another way, just let me know and we’ll work it out