Archive for the ‘Sale Post’ Category
Wednesday, November 4th, 2020
You may have noticed there’s once again no Floating Gallery — sorry! It’s been… very 2020 in Chez Goth. The upshot is that I’m moving to upstate New York, where my cost of living will go WAY down and hopefully my peace and creativity will both go up accordingly. If you want more detail, feel free to support me on Patreon for $1 and go read about the drama.
So, I’m inviting you guys to rifle through my boxes of art and get 50% off! Prices are as follows:
Use this link to peruse the list! There are pages and pages of things tagged “for sale” and you can scroll through all of them. Some of the really old posts (like, pre-2014?) still have buy buttons or prices on them, please ignore those, I am the worst at fixing pages no one has seen in 5 years.
Everything is priced by size! The size should be listed on the post, if not, email me. Shipping is included for all art on paper; canvases may incur additional costs.
- 5×5, 4×6 = $199 => $100
- 5×7, 6×6, 4×8 = $249 => $125
- 6×8, 8×8 = $299 => $150
- 8×10, 6×12 = $349 => $175
- 9×12, 6×18 = $399 => $200
- 12×12 = $449 => $225
- 12×18 = $499 => $250
- 12×24 = $549 => $275
- 18×24 = $599 => $300
- 24×24 = $799 => $400
Email me if you have questions. No payment plans at this price, but if you want to claim something for payments at the full list price, I will set you up!
Don’t pay me until I’ve confirmed you were first. Y’all are fast when you wanna be, and I don’t want any broken hearts.
Saturday, December 1st, 2018
Would you like a deck of cards with 54 different pieces of art on them, plus the 55th (shown above) on the back? Of course you would!
- Fully playable, professionally printed 54-card deck, including 2 Jokers
- Each card features art by Amy Crook
- Preorder now for shipping as soon as possible — no guarantees about Christmas, though, sorry!
- Standard 2.5″x3.5″ playing card size
- Packaged in a plain white cardboard box for $25
- Box is signed for free, or get a sketch on your box for an extra $25
- Shipping is free in the US. If you’re outside of the US, email me to make special arrangements!
This is pretty much a one-shot, preorder-only run, so if you think you want them, now’s the time! I’ll be ordering them on December 5, so if you miss the window, that’s it.
EDIT: Orders are closed! Thanks to everyone who got the thing, they are on their way to me very soon.
Thursday, January 12th, 2017
Did you enjoy last month’s daily art? Want to take your favorite home with you?
- Peruse the whole month’s worth of art here.
- Prices are on the posts. All art is 5.5″x8.5″, or half of a US Letter size page, on archival white cardstock with embossed detailing.
- Email me and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice if the art’s still available. First come, first dibs!
- Yay art! First class letter post is free, but upgrades are available for a fee.
Thank you for all your support! Let’s hope 2017 is a much better year for everyone — start by making it beautiful.
And helping to pay for my cats’ vet bills. Expensive little jerks.
Wednesday, November 11th, 2015
The stats are as follows:
- 8 designs to choose from at $10 each or 2/$17
- Notebook contains 24 blank pages
- Each 4.25″x5.5″ notebook is made to order by hand
- Cover is printed on Wasau natural parchment card stock
- Inner pages are 25% cotton Southworth paper
- Notebooks are saddle stitched with 2 staples
Take a look at all my notebooks and choose the ones you love the most!
Thursday, September 19th, 2013
Happy my-upcoming-Birthday to you! On Sunday I’ll be properly 40, and in grand hobbit tradition I have some little gifts for you.
- If you get a set of Sherlock or Doctor Who bookmarks in September, you’ll get an extra bonus bookmark. Just don’t blink.
- You can use this coupon code all through September to get 20% off anything in my Etsy shop: WHATDAYISIT
- My novel will be free on Kindle from Sept. 20-22, approximately midnight to midnight Pacific, though their servers are sometimes a bit slow to update.
- I’ll be offering something special to my Art Patron’s list as well, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Bilbo is of course available on a card, being his grumpy old self. I really enjoy antisocial old Bilbo Baggins and his dismissal of everyone else’s gossip about him. Though he still knows how to throw a party!
More Art This Way »